I’ve been vlogging again, making a habit of this YouTube malarky….. feel free to subscribe btw, I need all the help I can get.
We had a gastro house this week, that is to say every one of us fell like dominos to a horrible sickness bug. First the baby then me….the husband spent a day on the sofa and then the boys….. in the night…. everywhere….. I trod in it!!! Finally it was over, or so we thought, you know it’s a bad bug when h gets ill and she did, yesterday….. she ok now but it meant we couldn’t go out and film. Instead I decided to take part in the Mummy tag…… no one tagged me and I’m not tagging anyone specific back but if you want to take part here are the questions.
The mummy tag: 20 questions about me and my family
1. Are you a stay-at-home mum, or a working mum?
2. Would you have it any other way?
3. Do you co-sleep?
4. What is your one must-have item for your baby?
5. How many kids do you plan on having?
6. Date night? How many nights per month?
7. Your child’s favourite show?
8. Name one thing you bought before you had your baby and never ended up using?
9. Your child’s favourite food?
10. How many cars does your family have?
11. Weight gain before pregnancy, during, after and now?
12. Dream holiday with your kids?
13. Dream holiday without your kids?
14. How has your life changed since your baby has been born?
15. Finish the sentence: ‘It makes my heart melt to see … ‘
16. Where do you shop for your kids?
17. Favourite makeup and skincare products?
18. Huggies or Pampers?
19. Have you always wanted kids?
20. Best part about being a mum?
I’d love to hear you answers so do comment on the video, tag me in your vlogs and blogs so I can see how you got on.